8/10/2013

american candies

Yesterday my carer and her kids surprised me with this great muffin. I woke up and had a shower and when I came into the kitchen I saw this muffin. This was such a cute idea and a good start in the day. Actually every morning could start like this, or what do you think? :)



And because this family does so much for me and they don't want any money from me, I thought I could return the favor. So we went food shopping, because I wanted to bake them some cupcakes. I know cupcakes are actually really popular in America and I should actually bake or cook them something that is typical german, but this is what I can. I love baking, especially cupcakes and I wanted to give them a little pleasure.





And here they are, my cupcakes. Of course I Iet the kids help me. they really enjoyed baking with me and I guess this is a good way to establish a connection to the kids. And I was so glad that the kids liked the cupcakes. The six year old boy asked, if I could give the recipe to his mother, because these cupcakes were the best cupcakes he has ever eaten. Isn't this cute? I guess this is one of the best compliments a child can give to you, don't you think so? And if you ask in a really gentle way and if I have a good day, you may can also have the recipe. Hihi.
Enjoy your day,
Beccx

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen